A webinar on recruiting? In this economy?
Yes. These are exceedingly difficult times for businesses and job seekers alike. But even with tight budgets and lots of uncertainty, managers cannot give up their responsibility to supply their organizations with top-tier talent.
Organizations should treat recruiting as the strategic priority it is. Instead, many only do basic hiring. Here’s the difference, as we see it:
- Hiring: Filling a position after it opens in your organization.
- Recruiting: A continuous process of identifying talent that might have a role in your organization.
In this webinar, managers at all levels will get tips on recruiting to gain competitive advantage. Learn how to:
- Spot and keep A-players
- Set a high bar of consistency for recruiting and hiring
- Cultivate unique talent sources
- Track recruiting performance
- and a lot more.