What kind of information do we collect about you and why do we collect it?
Personal Data. MGR360 collects information from and about you when you provide it to us by using our website, completing online forms, emailing us, or using our products. We collect information about your specific interests in our products as well as personal information which may include your name, work title, work address, work email address, telephone number, IP address, and your professional field.
We collect information about you when you access or use our website or other types of social media platforms. Information you submit via forms on our website will not be publicly displayed however, please note, any information you transmit via social media platforms is public and MGR360 cannot control nor is it responsible for the use any third parties may make of such information.
Aggregated Data. Whenever you access the MGR360 website our web server automatically collects and aggregates information (“Aggregate Data”) about your visit. Aggregate Data may include URLs or domains of referring websites, browser type, operating system, the pages that you access and the date and time of your visit. Aggregate Data that we collected is used for statistical and marketing purposes, is collected anonymously, and will not identify you personally. We use Aggregate Data to improve its understanding of our visitors and users and their preferences, in arranging relevant advertising and commercial opportunities as well as used to develop our website and audit its use. We may share Aggregate Data with our partners in order to improve the content, banners and promotions that you and other users will see on our website.
What do we use your information to accomplish?
MGR360 uses information, including personal information, in compliance with applicable law to:
- operate the website, provide information as requested by you about our products, to provide products to you, provide login credentials, provide support and other services that we make available to the public. We use the information you provide for our internal statistical and analytical purposes, to evaluate customers including customer preferences and purchasing trends that we may use for marketing, operations, and development purposes.
- improve the website and our products, enhance your experience of the website and our products, and for research and development purposes related to our products. We may use your personal information to contact you about our products and to inform you of upgrades, promotions and new products that may be of interest to you.
- communicate with you about the website and our products , including to respond with offers and information related to the products in response to your request, to notify you of other information in the products including new offerings that may be of interest to you, respond to your comments and inquiries about the website or products, notify you of security concerns, to contact you about our products and services.
- market and promote the products to you, either directly or through reputable third-party service providers who have reasonable administrative and technological measures in place to appropriately protect your information. Marketing and promotion include, among other things, communicating with you about products, services, special offers, evaluations, surveys, newsletters, invitations for conferences, events, and seminars, and promotions offered by MGR360 and others.
- contact you to ensure that the information MGR360 has in its records is still correct and to add additional information to complete your record.
- enforce or protect the legal rights and interests of MGR360 or others in connection with audits, compliance or regulatory undertakings, legal claims, or proposed merger, sale of assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of MGR360’s business.
Do we share your information?
MGR360 may share your information, including personal information, with independent auditors, acting on our behalf, for anti-piracy and revenue accounting purposes provided that such companies comply with the terms of this policy.
If you sign up online via one of the MGR360 electronic forms, you will receive news and special offers from MGR360 and MGR360-approved third parties. We may share your information with our third-party vendors and companies who supply us with marketing services to communicate information about our products to you. These companies are not authorized by MGR360 to use your information for any purpose other than delivering the services that have been requested by us.
MGR360 will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
You consent to MGR360’s disclosure of your information, including personal information, to: (a) our affiliates for the purpose of data processing and collection on behalf of MGR360; (b) our partners and other third parties in connection with the sales and marketing of our products or performance of our contractual obligations under any applicable transaction; (c) with vendors, consultants, and service providers who need to access such information to perform contractual obligations on behalf of MGR360; (d) third parties if MGR360 believes you are in violation of any of our user or services agreements or policies, or to protect MGR360’s rights, property, and safety, and the rights, property, and safety of others; and (e) third parties in connection any proposed merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of MGR360’s business. Unless required by applicable law or agreement, MGR360 is not responsible for any improper use by such third parties. In addition, MGR360 may also share aggregated or pseudonymized information that you provide that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Other than described above, we will not use or disclose personal information except when we have your consent or under special circumstances, such as the disclosure we believe is required by law, regulation or legal process.
How do we protect your information and how long do we keep it?
MGR360 uses a variety of physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your personally identifiable information that is under our control from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, misuse and alteration. We secure personal information on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. While MGR360 uses reasonable administrative and technological measures to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit and we recommend you take every reasonable precaution in protecting your personally identifiable information.
The website may provide links to third-party sites MGR360 thinks may be of interest to you and we have a presence on certain social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter. These third-party sites are not under our control and you are advised to check their applicable privacy policies before providing your personal information to them.
MGR360 keeps your information for a reasonable amount of time to permit us to use it for the purposes communicated to you or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our license agreements and other rights. When your information is no longer required, MGR360 will securely deleted that information from our databases. MGR360 may use the services of third-party companies to collect, store or remove your information on our behalf. Any such companies will comply with the terms of this policy.
How can you access and control your information?
Your rights to access, modify, correct, or delete personal information may be limited by law or when MGR360 or its relevant Customer has a legitimate accounting, reporting, legal, or documentation retention obligations. In such cases MGR360 or its relevant Customer may retain your personal information to comply with such laws or obligations for a reasonable period.
Depending on applicable law, you may have the following rights:
- the right to request access to your personal information,
- request a copy of your personal information,
- correct your personal information if it is incomplete or inaccurate, delete your personal information and object to the processing of your personal data (including for marketing purposes). MGR360 may take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personal information to ensure the privacy and security of such information. Where the products and services are controlled by a Customer (as defined below), you will need to contact the Customer administrator to assist with your requests. Most of our products and services are intended for use by organizations (the “Customer”). If you are using the products and services on behalf of a Customer, the Customer is the administrator of the products and services. We process the information provided by the Customer as contemplated in our agreements, this policy, and as directed by the Customer. The Customer is responsible for the product and services accounts, licenses, and subscriptions over which it has control. Because MGR360 has no direct relationship with you as an authorized user, you must direct your data privacy questions to the Customer administrator, as your use of the products and services is controlled that Customer’s policies subject to MGR360’s underlying agreements.MGR360 is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of a Customer, which may be different than this policy.
To exercise your rights under applicable law with respect to such personal information, please contact MGR360 at legal@MGR360.com or your Customer administrator as applicable. You may unsubscribe from future marketing communications from MGR360 or its third parties by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have received marketing communications from a third party on behalf of MGR360, you may also unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe procedures designated by such third party.
European Data Privacy Compliance. When transferring data from the European Economic Area, MGR360 relies upon a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts with our customers, affiliates and partners, and provides adequate protection for the transfer to the U.S. of personal information about individuals located in the EEA. If there is not a legal basis in place to validate the transfer of personal data, MGR360 will provide its relevant EEA customer with our standard data processing addendum (“DPA”) incorporating the European Commission’s standard contract clauses (model clauses). Qualifying customers should promptly contact email@example.com to request a copy of the DPA for review and signature.
Children. The MGR360 website and products are neither designed nor intended for children who are under the age of 13. In order to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, children under the age of 13 should not provide any personal information to this site. We request that parents and guardians supervise their children’s online activities. MGR360 will not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13 and will delete such data upon discovery.
8012 Bee Caves Road
Austin, Texas 78746